Thursday, June 4, 2015

Updated Custom Ordering Info!


Well everyone I'm getting closer to be able to accept a very limited number of custom orders. I won't be taking long waiting lists like I have in the past. But will be taking a few new orders from time to time. I haven't set the date yet, just have a few things I need to finish working on before I do that. This information is long but hopefully it has all the answers you need!


Hi there! And thanks so much for wanting to custom order a Tumble Creature!
*** CUSTOM ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***


Here’s how my ordering process works: I do not have an ongoing waiting list for my custom sculptures, due to the large amount of daily requests I receive I have found that it is best for all to work on a limited amount of orders at one time. This can vary depending on how much time I feel I have to devote to each custom order. Custom art work is exceedingly time, labor, and skill intensive and I want to be sure to devote my very best effort to each custom, therefore I can only work on a very limited amount at a time.


When I’m ready to take new orders I will announce the date and time they will open through my email newsletter. Click here if you'd like to sign up: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=vbi8mwsab&p=oi&m=1119590654005&sit=yris4dkjb&f=7bc3869c-4e70-439c-8453-d8217d538ea9


At least one spot will be given priority to a subscriber of my mailing list. I will then post it on my Facebook page, and other social media sites as well that I will begin reserving spots. Here is what you will need to do if you’d like to secure a spot for a custom sculpture when I am open for new orders:


Send me an email at tumblecreatures@gmail.com within 24 hours of the date and time stated. Exactly 24 hours after the time I stated I will begin compiling the list of names from the emails and randomly select the number of names for the number of custom sculptures I will be creating. Since I will not have a lot of spots available I think this is the fairest way possible for everyone. In addition to the number of spots I announce available through my newsletter sometimes I will also have one available to purchase through some kind of trivia game that will be played on my Facebook page. Please include in your message, your email address, a photo of the animal you would like sculpted as well as its style (Traditional or Hybrid) pose, and the country you live in (for shipping estimate purposes). This information is used to quote you a price as well as to do the work on your sculpture. At this time I am limiting custom orders to one per person so that more people can have a chance at a spot. For this round of ordering I will not be accepting orders for fantasy animals and creatures. I will still be making them and selling them, but they will be ideas from my own imagination.


Although I have had several size options for custom ordering in the past currently I will only be accepting custom animals in my Standard (3 - 3.5 inch) size, along with a bust option, and prices vary depending on the detail, style (Traditional or Hybrid) and pose of your animal.
Prices effective as of June 1, 2015


Standard size - Traditional style (3 - 3.5 inches) Pricing starts at $85 for solid color (Excluding dapples. Most facial markings and leg markings like socks, blaze, and bald faces are included), short coated (like horses and Labs) animals and goes up to $145+ depending on pose, coat length, and color complexity (to be determined by me from a photo you send)


Standard size - Hybrid style (3 - 3.5 inches) Pricing starts at $125 for solid color (Excluding dapples. Most facial markings and leg markings like socks, blaze, and bald faces are included), short coated (like horses , smooth coated cats, and Labs) animals and goes up to $350+ depending on pose, coat length, and color complexity (to be determined by me from a photo you send)


***What's the difference between Traditional and Hybrid style? Traditional is based on the Original Tumble Creature™ Pony, made entirely out of colored clay, with hand painted eyes in your choice of color, all poses available with at least 2 legs on the ground, but a more simplified, cartoon version than the more elaborate and realistic Hybrid style. Hybrid style features fully articulated legs in more complex poses (running, trotting, bucking, etc.), is entirely hand sculpted and hand painted from artist quality oil paints and pigments, and has a very delicate and detailed face and hand carved manes and tails.***


Portrait bust (Realistic style) About 4 - 4.5 inches head and neck only. Pricing starts at $300 and goes up depending on the amount of detail included. Since this is such a larger sculpture than the full body ponies much more detail can be included. Mounted onto a wooden base and painted in your choice of color. The Portrait busts take all the features of the Hybrid style and amplify them on a larger and even more detailed and realistic scale. Fully hand sculpted and entirely hand painted with artist quality oil paints and pigments.


The base price does not include shipping, shipping for one animal to the US is $6, Canada $9, International $15. Please contact me for an exact shipping quote for more than one sculpture.


Basic pose options are standing, sitting, lying down, and rearing. But within those three choices are numerous other variations. I'm open to sculpt any type of pose.


I do ask for payment before I begin work on your sculpture. I will send you a message in the beginning of the month your order is scheduled for to let you know I will be sending you an invoice through paypal, or if you are an International customer I will send you an Etsy shop link.


For each month I will work on custom sculptures in the order their invoices have been paid.


***If you haven't paid your invoice by the 15th of the month you are scheduled in I will not be able to hold your spot any longer and will remove you from my order list. Work will not begin on your sculpture until your invoice has been paid. ***


And please, feel free to send me a message at any time with questions you might have. But please keep in mind that I do receive many messages, so it may take me a while to get back in touch with you, although I try to answer as quickly as possible.


I want this experience of creating a custom Tumble Creature for you to be a joyful, happy time. :)
Thank you!!


Hugs,
Crystal and the Tumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment